Named after the proud and agile rabbit Lamprecht of a medieval german tale. Not many know that he seems to have been a bit of a drunkard, since he raced 73 times for a golden coin and a bottle of brandy against the cheating hedgehog.
- wood: From sustainable forestry
- Glass: Sapphire coated
- Movement: High quality Japanese Miyota quartz movement
- Bracelet:Wooden bracelet, perfectly adaptable to your wrist size
- Water resistance: 3 ATM splash water protected
- Details: Crown and clasp made of coated, recycled stainless steel