Caspar is a three-eyed-chronograph that creates a clear connection between technology and design. His slim casing is made of coated stainless steel – the eye-catcher, though, is his dial made of natural wood. The inimitable wood grain makes each watch unique.
• High quality watch case out of plated stainless steel
• Vegetable tanned leather
• High quality Miyota Quarz movement
• Dial made out of natural wood
• Sapphire coated mineral glass
• 3 ATM waterproof due to metal core technology
*Walnut is a common collective term determined on the looks and not a botanical name. This is a common simplification, because fortunately trees are very diverse and the denomination can be very confusing.