The Amazing Store virtual store on the website www.amazingstore-pt.com / NIPC 501894799 based in R. Dom Pedro V 77, 1250-092 Lisboa, processes the personal data provided by the Customer to respect and enforce the Terms and Conditions, process electronic orders and deliveries and for the necessary communication within the period required by law.
- The person responsible for personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (called "Regulation") is Amazing Store, a company with NIPC 501894799, based in R. Dom Pedro V 77, 1250-092 Lisboa (called "Responsible");
- The contact details of the Responsible is: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data is any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Origin of personal data
- The responsible person processes personal data obtained with the client's consent and collected as part of the purchase and execution contract of the electronic order made in the virtual store www.amazingstore-pt.com;
- The person responsible only processes the identification data and contact details of the customer necessary to enforce the purchase contract;
- The person responsible processes personal data for delivery and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the parties involved in the contract for the period of time required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The person responsible processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
- Registration on the website www.amazingstore-pt.com in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
- For the execution of electronic orders created by the Client (name, address, e-mail, telephone);
- Comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the customer and the data controller;
- For the execution of the purchase contract based on the necessary personal data. The contract cannot be performed without personal data.
Data storage period
- The person responsible stores personal data for the period necessary to enforce the laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Person Responsible and for the period of 3 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
- The person responsible must delete all personal data as soon as the personal data storage period ends.
Recipients and persons responsible for personal data
- Third parties that process customer's personal data are subcontracted by the responsible entity. The services of subcontractors are essential for the successful fulfilment of the contract for the acquisition and processing of electronic orders between the responsible and the customer.
Responsible subcontractors are:
• Webnode AG (e-commerce system);
• Google Analytics (website analysis);
In accordance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
- Access to personal data;
- The rectification of personal data
- Right to delete personal data
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to carry personal data;
- The right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data in writing or by email: email@example.com
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of an alleged violation of the regulation.
Security of personal data
1 - The data controller takes all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2 - The official took technical precautions to protect the spaces where data storage is done, in particular, protecting the access to the computer with a password, using antivirus software and regularly maintaining the computer.
- By creating an electronic order on the website www.amazingstore-pt.com The customer confirms that he is informed about all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them as far as possible;
- The customer accepts these conditions by checking the checkbox on the order form;
- The person in charge can update these conditions at any time. A new updated version must be published on the website.
These Rules come into force on 20.10.2020